On Sunday October 1 between 8am and 12pm, Aquila's Nest Vineyards will organize its annual Volunteer Grape Harvest event. Lunch will be served at 12pm.
We're excited to add your name to our list of volunteers.
What to expect:
- After you register, the Volunteer and Accident Waive will be emailed to you.
- We expect the Volunteer and Accident Waiver Form to be emailed back for each participant.
- All volunteers are expected to arrive by 7:45 a.m.
- Check in at the Hostess Stand in front of the tasting room.
- Please devote at least 3 hours to grape picking.
- We will provide coffee and a breakfast snack in the morning.
- We will provide water to drink, but please bring your own reusable water as well.
- You will receive instructions on how to harvest the grapes.
- Please bring your own clippers.
- If you are allergic to bees, please do not participate.
- Wear suitable clothing, light long sleeve shirts, hats, gloves, closed toed shoes and plenty of sunscreen.
- Lunch will be served at noon.
Please note Grape Harvest Date is subject to change pending the grape ripeness levels and weather.
We look forward to your participation!